View Single Post
Old 05-02-2015, 07:40 AM   #12
Doodlebug
♥Love My Puppies!♥
Donating Member

Default update

The doctors gave the results this morning. Only one kidney is functioning right now. He has a blood clot in his bladder that they plan to remove on Monday but they want to try to get that other kidney functioning first. His blood pressure was sky high when he was admitted and it is coming down. His potassium was way high too. But I guess that is coming down too. Unbelievable this all seems to be happening from a case of the flu. We had been trying to get him to go to the doctor but he flatly refused. My SIL and I finally managed to talk him into going to urgent care yesterday. He went to Walgreens prior to urgent care and my SIL told me that they told him there that he either has Lyme disease or cancer. How scary that must have been for him.

My sincere thanks for all of your prayers. In my mind this could have been worse. We were terrified about it being cancer. Please continue praying. You all mean so much to me....I can't even put into words how much. I told my SIL I can't even imagine e what it would belike to lose your twin...like half of yourself is gone.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!