View Single Post
Old 05-02-2015, 06:20 AM   #1
DBlain
Donating YT Addict

Default Thank you Sasha and Family

Lola and I were surprised and excited to find our buddy lives only an hour away. It is Sasha (maxdog) and her Daddy Bob and Mommy Toni. I can never say thank you enough. I LOVED everything they so thoughtfully picked out and created. The gifts were wrapped beautifully.

By the time I got ready to open the last gift, which they smartly marked "open last" I was feeling a little teary, but then when I opened it I started balling. Toni created the most beautiful photo box I have ever seen. It had photos starting from when Lola was a puppy to recently. It even have had a photo of Lola and my husband and I have so few of them together that this made the box even more special. It will be a gift I will keep forever and I can not thank them enough for it.

As you can see from the video Lola loves to open her own gifts, she tore through all the papers and was able to sniff out anything that had a toy or treat in it.

I hope you all enjoy the smilebox it has pictures of everything Lola and I received. Thank you once again Sasha and family, you were the best buddies ever

Smilebox Playback

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COj9...m-upload_owner turn you volume down, LOL my voice is to loud
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!