View Single Post
Old 03-02-2006, 12:54 PM   #2
waistfull
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristyrae77
For some reason this week has been a little hard for me and I have found myself thinking of my Seary and crying again these last few days. I decided to go back and read her post that I listed when I lost her and all of the warm things you all shared with me. I know that we all love our babies so very much, but I, like so many others in that forum would give up so much just to be able to hold her and kiss her and love her one more time. Even though I have filled my life with 2 other balls of joy, nobody or nothing will ever take away or replace the bond and love we had.

So my favor that I'm asking you all to do, is right now, no matter what you or your fur baby is doing just pick them up and give them a huge hug and millions of kisses and smell their distinct scent. Love them and even if they push you away, just squeeze them a little harder (not to hard ). I only hope and pray that none of you will have to experience the heart ache that we have and still have to get through. Please please love and cherish your babies and never ever ever for one second take for granted the love they give. Thank you all in advance!!
I am so sorry for your loss! I just gave both of mine bigs hugs and kisses from YOU!!
waistfull is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!