Thread: What Gives?
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2015, 02:56 PM   #1
MaWilliams3
Senior Yorkie Talker

Question What Gives?

Our cat has been with us for years, Bruiser since late September. (9 months old next week) They have a similar personality in that they are very lovey with us humans. Bruiser is very social with humans and other dogs. He doesn't care to be the dominate when we are around my moms dogs (4 shut zui 2 male 2 female) and he spends about 3 days a week with my parents. My mom also has two cats (1 female 1 male) that Bruiser loves and kisses on the first day there. We go to the dog park and he just runs and plays chasing behind the bigger dogs.
But when we are home he is mean to our cst. Constantly chasing him away from us, from his food bowl, and mostly away from me. This cat is an old soul, doesn't bother anyone has no claws, but he's a healthy boy. Good 20 Pounds TO Bruiser's 4 pounds. If he's sitting with me on the couch and Buddy walks up and sits on my husband's lap in the recliner across the room Bruiser will wake up from a dead sleep and chase him away. Or if I'm petting the cat or even talking to the cat the dog will start snarling at him.
He's also become dominate over his food bowl. He eats like we are going to take away the bowl. (I noticed this morning) i got close to his xpen when he was having his breakfast and he started pushing his bowl to the corner while annihilating his food.

♡☆Mandy☆♡ mum to Bruiser RIP Bijou
MaWilliams3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!