View Single Post
Old 04-30-2015, 10:27 AM   #13
JadeD
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by john925 View Post
Thank you all so much for the help/suggestions and encouragement!! I will keep doing all the things mentioned! I will try and attach a picture..this is when I was trying to get her to walk on her leash without much success. Also..the family she was with gave me the impression this is how she acted with the previous owner. She is not scared or anything of me and gets excited to see me and will wag her tail at everyone she meets, so I think that is a good sign!

-John and Gabby (I think I will try the idea of picking a new name too)
She is beautiful!!!! If she is happy to see you then you are on the right track. It will take time. There are still things that Teek is adjusting to. Overall he is adjusted well, but he is still adjusting to some things. Teaching her to walk on a leash may take time, but I have a feeling that 3 months from now you will be sharing her silly antics with us! I hope you make friends on here like I did and have people to share your stories with! Enjoy her and just keep earning her trust and her love and you will have yourself an amazing companion in no time.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!