View Single Post
Old 04-30-2015, 07:23 AM   #1
ChicagoNewbie
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default Seeking sweet Yorkie or morkie near Chicago

My family and I are looking for a yorkie or morkie as much like our sweet, gentle, recently passed one as possible.

She was the sweetest dog we ever met. She was a yorkie/morkie who loved people. She was a beta who loved children (but wisely kept out of arms reach of babies). She almost never barked indoors. She always slept in our bed and would snuggle so hard (all 8 pounds of her) that she almost pushed you out. When she wanted to go out in the morning, she would jump on my pillow and lick my forehead patiently to wake me up. She would just walk up to you and roll onto her back for a belly rub. That was the first thing she did when we met her when she was 2 years old.

Recently, I took her for a routine teeth cleaning and she died; even though her blood work was perfect and she was not even 5 yet. We loved her dearly and will always cherish the time we had with her. But in a few months, when we are settled in our new house in the Chicago suburbs (we are moving soon from Los Angeles) we will have a place in our family for a new yorkie or morkie. We have no other pets.

We don't want teacups or other tiny dogs, just a full sized, healthy, yorkie or morkie.

If you know of a yorkie or morkie like that who needs a new family. Please contact me.

Also, if you know any breeders in or near Chicago who aren't in it for the money and treat the dogs and puppies like family instead of like a commodity (raised in a home, not a farm, not too many pregnancies, health and wellbeing of the dogs come first, etc.). Please send me their contact information even if they don't have a litter right now or coming up soon. We are looking for the right dog, and are willing to wait to find her.
ChicagoNewbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!