View Single Post
Old 04-29-2015, 07:48 PM   #5
Lilah Charm
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Thank you ladies for your feedback- I, like Donna had always believed that dogs ate grass to throw up, but Lilah has never been a big puker (don't get me wrong, we have had our moments, lol but definitely not a regular puker) and she does not seem to be puking after these 'grass binges'. Admittedly though, we are not huge outside players but we are trying to be more considering the nice weather lately and Lilah is a such a grass monger! Also, I know I am pretty nervous about excess grass consumption (I also worry about parasites and my intestinal grass impaction surgery fantasy gets pretty active lately too). I know that because of those factors I am limiting what her grass take would be if it were a free for all Lilah style.

I love the 'feed cabbage and lettuce' idea! Duhr, why wouldn't I think of that? Lilah is my cucumber thief, my carrot consumer and my green bean queen. I adore cabbage and lettuces and I bet she would too. I will increase her veggie intake, she really does love her vegetables, and I will see if her cow like grazing slows down.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!