Thread: hey
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2015, 04:54 AM   #6
jflo2208
Yorkie Talker

Hey I watch my girlfriends 1 year old yorkie. He likes me a lot like when she will come pick him up he will stare at my place and whine the whole way back. My big problem with him is that he will never play with me alone ever since the first day I watched him, when I’m around my girlfriend he loves to play and she tells me all the time that he will play with her alone as well. When he is with me he wont dare and I’m confused I’m about 6’2 195 athletic build he’s about 7lbs sometimes I think it’s a dominance thing he follows me wherever I go but when I walk towards him he will coward down. I have disciplined him before because my girlfriend has told me to do so when he’s being naughty. She told me to pop him on the butt. He usually just wants to lay on me all day unless I take him outside which could be anywhere from 3 – 5 times when Im watching him. My girlfriend works a 9-5 so never gets to go out if not able to watch him (kind of irrelevant) he will do tricks for me as well but I just want some suggestions on why he never wants to play with me alone.
jflo2208 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!