View Single Post
Old 04-29-2015, 02:13 AM   #5
MissSunni
YT Addict

OMG....hysterical post! Last night, we were at puppy class and its surrounded by glass so other people can look in. Well, Sunni is getting used to all the worship she receives when Her Highness arrives for training. She literally preens as if she KNOWS people are saying aww, so cute, so sweet, so..oh dear...she's taking a doo doo hahaha...right there while her audience is laughing hysterically. At least it was mentioned how ladylike she was about it, haha. Thank God for my doo doo baggies. My little girl is no delicate flower!!

Her new thing is, she smacks me! She actually swats my hand away with her little paw. The irony is, I have never once even tapped her butt. So she does that on her own.

Her new quest to keep herself busy is to bring toys from downstairs upstairs. She leaves them there, one by one..then forgets where she put all her toys until I say..go up and get your toys. The process reverses itself until her toys are back downstairs.

She doesn't love to cuddle unless she's sleepy. She does love to be close. If I'm on the sofa she comes up, turns around, backs into position so shes laying right beside me facing the same way I am..I wish there were little beepers on her backside so when she was doing that I'd hear, beep beep lol.

I can spend time enjoying brushing her, bathing her, primping her, lol. Especially if we are going out. No matter how I try, she will look like a ragamuffin within 20 minutes. My job..get those bows in straight and facing the same way. Her jobt...get those bows out..or at least mess them up so much that mommy will take them out!
MissSunni is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!