View Single Post
Old 04-28-2015, 07:02 PM   #30
Deviruchi
Senior Yorkie Talker

@pstinard, yeah i think he's ok for now... i haven't really been seeing any kinda reaction from his shot... i'm just worried about his next few ones that's coming up soon..

@107barney, i'm thinking if i really should change the vet or not.. i mean.. even if i do, what then? what will happen to his next shots..? i feel like since he had his 2nd-first set of puppy shot again, he'll just continue as planned.. not sure... :/

@gracielove, yeah, i was wondering why she didn't do the titer test too.. she could have simply done it, just to see how he was.. maybe she was over confident.. i donno... i'll make sure to ask her that later.. i've been reading up on vaccination and titer test, but i'm paranoid since i really don't want to make my puppy sick..

@chestermama, i've been calling around and different vets are giving me different answers.. it seems most of you guys are advising me to give a bit of a break between vaccinations though... this whole vaccination is just feeding my paranoia.. lol... i just want my puppy healthy... :/
Deviruchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!