View Single Post
Old 04-28-2015, 11:34 AM   #73
pstinard
YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkiemom1 View Post

Thank you for this!!! I had tried to do this very thing and could not get it done with my computer skills! Here again, people with agendas, following the money, pushing scare tactics on people that do not or can not tell the difference between fact and opinion!!! THIS is what angers me...not people that choose to feed their dog whatever they feel is best for them....but to insinuate that feeding a commercial dog food is a death sentence for your pet and you are incompetent to even consider that as an alternative....this is wrong and inaccurate, especially for a multitude of the companies listed on "The List" of approved food......"approved" by who???????....
I did a little more searching to see if I could find the credentials of Andrew Lewis, the person behind the Healthy-K9.com website and Dog Food Secrets, and could find NOTHING except what he states on one of his web pages. He seems to be a lay person who spoke with his vet when his dog Noble got sick, and his vet told him that Noble's dog food was killing him. No degree in veterinary nutrition, or any other veterinary science, as far as I can tell.
pstinard is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!