View Single Post
Old 04-28-2015, 05:57 AM   #10
yavenay
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

I remember this one time I woke up in a panic because I heard Brandi barking. It was like 3:00 am in the morning. When I heard her barking I immediately jumped out of bed and starting calling her. At which point she stopped barking.

So I ran all over the house looking for her and calling her name. No response. I live in a 3 story townhome and I must of ran up and down those stairs 3 times looking for her. At this point I am in a panic. Where the heck is she? I checked all of the doors leading outside....they were all locked and closed. I checked under the beds and in the closets....again there was no sign of her.
I was yelling her name......no response. Now I am in complete panic because she is nowhere to be found. She had vanished....just poof. Or did she?

In the midst of my full blown panic attacked. I just stopped and thought about it for a minute.... and I suddenly remember to check the second floor powder room where the litter box was. Lo and behold, as soon as I open the door, she came running out. She stopped barking because she knew I had heard her barking and was looking for her. To her that meant....no need to bark anymore, my human will find me.

Apparently she went to the litter box trying to get a late night snack. I keep the door crack just enough for the cat to get in but somehow on this night, Brandi was able to get in. Brandi must of somehow push the door close trapping her in the bathroom. That was actually a pretty scary moment because I was beginning to think a ghost stole my baby.
yavenay is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!