View Single Post
Old 04-28-2015, 04:39 AM   #14
Doodlebug
♥Love My Puppies!♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissSunni View Post
I know this situation not funny, and I'm glad to hear that alls well now. But, it reminded me of a time about 3 yrs ago, that my Shih Tzu Harry had the same thing happen. I was completely surprised (and stupid). I swear I thought because he was neutered it stopped working, haha. Well, it was out and stuck. I had no idea what to do, so I called my brother in law because he was helping me with stuff after my husband died...well, in my panic I never thought how stupid my call would sound to someone on the other end of the phone. me- OMG..Harry's ###K is out and it wont go back in. bil- Who's Harry and what are you doing to him?, haha. me-Hes my dog!! BIL- wow, you do miss Joe, haha. Ok, its a true story, sorry. End result was he told me what's been said..give him a cold bath and if that doesnt work, get to the vet. It went back in on its own.

It was pretty funny at the time. To this day my BIL asks how's Harry's ###K..lol I hope thats not too offensive for this forum.
Haha, I love how you told Your story.Too funny.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!