View Single Post
Old 04-27-2015, 06:02 PM   #212
smelcerk
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkiemom1 View Post
In the vein of money and ads and marketing....

Being a night person, I sleep late and stay up VERY late, not usually getting down until 2am or later. I am sooooooo over all the ads of the starving abused dogs and cats and horses featured by the ASPCA, running 2+minute ads, on an average of every 2 hours, on multiple stations, all night long. The money they are spending on this TV advertising bombardment , and you KNOW it is millions and millions of dollars.....could be spent on directly caring for the animals!!! They could run several ads on TV, on a couple of stations, then use the rest of the tons of money they are blowing on generating more money to be used on ADVERTISING and not caring for the animals, they could use it to upgrade facilities....provide food for their facilities.....provide pet food to Meals on Wheels, who feed our SENIOR citizens, who often have pets that they feed THEIR meals to because they can not afford dog/cat food.....the millions of dollars they spend over-saturating public TV with ads designed to get them MORE money to use on MORE ads......misappropriation of funds I think.....

There are publications that provide income recieved versus output of those resources and where that money ACTUALLY is spent within the organization....what percent is actually spent on animal care and what is spent on management, payroll, stationary, travel expenses for management, etc.......
I do not know how to do that thumbs up thing but agree with you 100%.
smelcerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!