View Single Post
Old 04-27-2015, 08:47 AM   #39
Cindy_17
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Your right it is exactly how she makes a living, thats why she is well informed and can order from ANY company of her liking. I am a business owner too, I also hand pick the items that I use and sell to customers based on quality. If you do not do this you will find yourself out of business quick in todays economy and with competition of big box stores. She has customers that uses RC and others that she doesn't shelf, but she orders it for them. As far as items she stocks, she has everything from clothing, harnesses, beds, crates, shampoos, car seats, natures miracle, and the list goes on and on. Her show room is probably, just guessing, 10,000 sq feet easily. I trust her, she has been in the business for way too many years and keeps herself informed. AGAIN remember we all have the same goal, just different opinions on how to reach it. I have had animals all my life and have fed a wide spectrum during that time, in the beginning to sheer ignorance and pre-internet when you couldn't look up this that and the other. Now that I am older and have more experience I am more picky about what I use. Basically we are all chasing our tail so to speak with this thread. If your happy with your food and your baby is healthy that is what matters is it not? If someone doesn't like what I use, I dont see it as a personal attack, because I am confident enough in my decisions that I have made the right choice for me and my house. In my humble opinion there are pros and cons to all of them, we all are striving to do the best we can for our little fuzzy faces.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!