View Single Post
Old 04-27-2015, 08:46 AM   #38
ladyjane
Resident Yorkie Nut Donating YT 20K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkiemom1 View Post
If people would investigate "dogfoodadvisor's" credentials and qualifications, or at the very LEAST read his OWN disclaimer regarding his advise, rather than falling in lock step behind a pied piper, they would see by his own admission, he uses the very sites of the dog food he is reviewing, and taking his reviews based on what they have had to say about their own product! The remainder of his "advice" is nothing more than what HE thinks is "best" or "necessary" or "not necessary" for your pet.....and he is a dentist, NOT a vet nutritionist!!! He is proffering up his own OPINION, based on what HE thinks.....and yes, he has a financial gain for some of his recommendations and advice. Just because I think you can survive on grasshoppers, crickets and earthworms, and I encourage YOU to eat like I do,there is NO validation in my opinion that such a diet is what is "best" for you! It is NOTHING but MY opinion and what is considered "best" for me may be best for you. Do you OWN research, based on clinical trails, scientific research and formulation, and quality control....recalls ARE a red flag! Dogfoodadvisor does not factor ANY recalls into his advice.....that alone should be a concern for anyone that blindly and faithfully follow his recommendations.
Amen!
ladyjane is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!