View Single Post
Old 04-27-2015, 06:41 AM   #26
pstinard
YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deviruchi View Post
@yorkiemom1, I've heard of the canine flu... I'm worried about that too.. I think I'm worried about everything since I became a puppy mom.. lol :/ I'd like to take him outside soon, but it seems I'm stuck for a bit.. :/

@babygirl rosie, aw. if you were close to where I live, I was going to ask if you wanted to have our puppy to have a play date. lol I've contacted the AKC Puppy Kindergarten instructor that I've singed up for and asked about what was going on. He was saying always trust the vet, and apparently the one I've went to was known to be good... I just emailed him asking what he thinks about lepto and corona so I'll be waiting on his response.. (still leaning towards not doing it though lol)

@smelcerk, I'm regretting letting him get another *1st* puppy shot.. vet was recommending it and so was vet tech... So I wasn't sure what I was supposed to do... I've only had a dog when i was little and I did not pay attention to the vaccination and what not..

Do you guys think he'll get some kind of reaction later on for repeating those 2 first puppy shots? He seems perfectly fine right now though. I'm calling couple vets asking what they think, but it seems I'm only getting to the receptionists and they are saying its fine, but I'm still paranoid and I'm constantly looking over him to make sure nothing is wrong with him... ugh I feel like I'm being a terrible mom..
If there was no reaction at the time those shots were administered, I'm sure your dog is fine. My Bella's worst reaction was to her first rabies vaccination--she was sleepy for a few hours, but was fully recovered by the next day. I agree with the others--have the rabies shot done on a separate day from the other shots, preferably a couple of weeks separation.
pstinard is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!