View Single Post
Old 04-26-2015, 07:42 AM   #210
ladyjane
Resident Yorkie Nut Donating YT 20K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodlebug View Post
Thank you for the clarification. Speaking of memory not being as good as it used to be.....we won't even go there. Lol. I have the same problem, believe me.

My main problem with Blue Buffalo was the poor quality control. I am not happy with a company that will send food bags out that are mixed wrong. The rep said that the life source bits should be 7% or 8% of the bag. Their quality control is really lacking here if you ask me. They sent me a free bag of treats to compensate me. What about the pain my baby experienced with several days of tummy aches? And how do I know that the treat recipe was mixed correctly and it won't give my pooch a tummy ache? The rep stated that they are aware that the bags are mixed wrong when this happens. Her attitude was a flip.... "it happens". I guess they rely on the consumer to be their quality control. I returned the bag to petsmart and never bought it again. I am not happy with this company.
Oh, Castor and Pollux pulled that on me when I purchased a bag of food that was clearly not the right food. Well, actually mine was worse because they tried to tell me that the food was the same but the bag was different. No, the bag was the same and it was the wrong food...she got "flip" with me. I tossed it out. Not long after that, Merrick's bought them out and I totally refuse to give that company any business after viewing all of the recalls they have had. It was after that that I consulted with a vet nutritionist about what foods to use because I started getting really creeped out by all of these companies and the recalls.

Last edited by ladyjane; 04-26-2015 at 07:43 AM.
ladyjane is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!