View Single Post
Old 04-26-2015, 07:22 AM   #209
Doodlebug
♥Love My Puppies!♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pstinard View Post
Sorry, I misspoke. It was a Royal Canin representative who posted here. My memory is not as good as it should be . Here is the RC thread: http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/yor...questions.html
Thank you for the clarification. Speaking of memory not being as good as it used to be.....we won't even go there. Lol. I have the same problem, believe me.

My main problem with Blue Buffalo was the poor quality control. I am not happy with a company that will send food bags out that are mixed wrong. The rep said that the life source bits should be 7% or 8% of the bag. Their quality control is really lacking here if you ask me. They sent me a free bag of treats to compensate me. What about the pain my baby experienced with several days of tummy aches? And how do I know that the treat recipe was mixed correctly and it won't give my pooch a tummy ache? The rep stated that they are aware that the bags are mixed wrong when this happens. Her attitude was a flip.... "it happens". I guess they rely on the consumer to be their quality control. I returned the bag to petsmart and never bought it again. I am not happy with this company.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!