View Single Post
Old 04-25-2015, 09:29 PM   #9
oneofakind864
Senior Yorkie Talker

yeah Andrew Lewis is a guy who lost his dog at 4 to Cancer and started doing research. The list is a compilation of that research...but that said. I did run it by a vet ( who agreed with the lists and ingredients that got certain brands put on the "do not use" list ( with the exception of eggs dried or not. His question was ...there is a white and a yolk..what is the "waste" supposedly used to make the "dried egg product"? )And I DO plan on running any diet by the canine nutritionist when we have our appt. It does seem to make sense that better ingredients would make for a better dog food. And it can't hurt to see if she agrees or disagrees.. But just because of my lack of faith in the pet food industry in general, I will most likely end up home cooking and supplementing as advised. I will always feel better when I am making it..that is really the only way to positively know what is in any food (people OR animal)
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!