View Single Post
Old 04-23-2015, 03:52 PM   #10
MarkFromSea
YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkiediva716 View Post
So before I begin my rant I'll give you guys background; My friend's mom is searching for a second puppy (one of her dogs jada died last year she was 13) she wanted another puppy to play with jewels ( who's 9 and plays like a puppy). She began her search and asked me to message one of the "breeders" who was asking for $800 for a pup (no problem there) with ver reference but no paperwork . She kept calling the puppy pet quality only. I asked if the parents were registered she replied yes ( so why want the pup?) She became very defensive and began throwing insults about how with anyone with two eyes can see the pup is pure and so is the parents. She also went on to say yorkies are like prada and gucci not everyone can afford one... uh EXCUSE ME!!!! I paid $1100 for my baby but she is registered with the akc and she's still a pet I'm not breeding or showing her. I guess my questions are (1) would you pay $800 for a pup with no paperwork (2) was I wrong for not taking her word and should I.have had my friends mom consider the pup anyway? (3) what would you pay for a pet quality dog
I enjoyed the question, but, you answered it for yourself. Poor customer service(rude) and no documents to back up her claim, scratch her off the list no matter what!

Get someone's confirmation that this is the right link, I'm not positive, and give this a search for your area for potential breeders: https://www.apps.akc.org/apps/classi...breed_code=515
MarkFromSea is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!