View Single Post
Old 04-23-2015, 01:14 PM   #2
MissSunni
YT Addict

I haven't bought a purebred Yorkie, mine is a rescue...but I have bought AKC Golden Retreivers and Shih Tzu's. First of all, just the fact that its $800. for the puppy is already a huge red flag to me. I think anyone here will acknowledge that a true reputable breeder puts in quite a lot of time, money, experience and knowledge of the pups history..not just the mom and pop in the crate in the backroom. It costs time and money to raise a purebred puppy. So, in my opinion no, I would not pay $800. for a Yorkie in this situation. I would continue my search....try looking into rescue, or expect to get what you pay for. $800. to me is just an expensive non-specific breed (mutt) because you dont know what is in the background.

I'm adding something I forgot to say, lol. All of the purebred dogs I've bought with papers were pet quality only I actually paid over $2000. for one of them! He was worth every single penny and more....miss that little guy so much it still makes me cry that he's really gone

Last edited by MissSunni; 04-23-2015 at 01:17 PM.
MissSunni is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!