Thread: how old is she?
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2015, 06:17 PM   #7
ColesMommy01
YT 1000 Club Member

Do you trust your breeder? Based on this thread I'd say not. My breeder wanted to keep Laveau for her breeding program, but I'd already placed a deposit on her. My breeder kept her word since that means more to her than adding another female to her breeding program. Puppies do change a lot during their first few weeks and the changes continue over months. My concern is when you stated the colors changed as well as coat texture. I've never seen a young yorkie puppy change colors within the time frame you've given. Roots change(my pup had white roots at 8 weeks and looks a bit bald now)so is that what you mean about color changing? Ears can go up/down in regards to teething, stress, low calcium, etc. As far as papers, that depends on the breeder. With all of my dogs I received registration papers at the time of purchase. The fact that this breeder makes excuses because she had the wrong birthdate seems a bit suspicious. Especially since it's been over a month since you've purchased her. It shouldn't take her a month to send in the corrected registration packet and to notify you that your papers are ready for pickup.
ColesMommy01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!