Thread: how old is she?
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2015, 03:19 PM   #4
DBlain
Donating YT Addict

wow that is a tuff one, what type of registry did she say she would give you papers from, if it's not AKC all the others are sort of a joke and hold no real value. have you asked your vet if he could tell the age of the puppy, often they can tell by the teeth but if it would only be two weeks that might be hard for the vet to determine. To make it easier for you to post the photos from birth on, just make an album and post it on your profile, this way you would not have to spend a lot of time resizing each picture. There are many breeders on here and they would be your best shot in helping you determine if your the pup was not the same as the one week old you choose

Puppy's hair can change quickly and I have seen ears up and then later down so it is really hard to say. But I will say your breeder sounds fishy. In actuality it would be good if your girl was older, but still that meant your were cheated. If your pup is already over 4 lbs at 13 or 15 weeks that is rather large, she could grow to well over 10Lbs, I am not sure what you paid, or if she made any promises but if you were looking for that standard size yorkie you might eventually be very disappointed. I find it odd that you did not get to see the mom and dad, at that age she was most likely with the mom at least, any decent breeder would show you the mom.

Last edited by DBlain; 04-22-2015 at 03:20 PM.
DBlain is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!