Thread: how old is she?
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2015, 11:32 AM   #1
alimorgeron
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default how old is she?

Hi everyone... I have a question about my yorkie baby's breeder...
I purchased my baby girl when she was 8 weeks old which I now know is a bad sign about the breeder. I went to the breeders home when my toodles was 1 week old and choose her out of the litter in person. I never saw the mom or dad other than in pictures. The breeder stated the mom was 4 lbs and the dad 3lbs. My baby is supposedly 13 weeks and is 4.14 lbs already. I don't care if she is bigger, I truly dont, but the thing is, the breeder keeps making excuses about her papers. I was told the papers would be sent to me within 2 weeks of taking my baby home. I asked the breeder about the papers and was told they sent them back to her with the wrong birth date!!!??!! I think my baby is older than what she claims and is not from the litter I choose. She had another litter that was several weeks older when I went to her home to see my toodles. I know she had one female left the from the older litter when I picked Toodles up. I think I have that female. I told her about the weight and changes in toodles that seem to be too soon for her age, she did tell me that if she were to keep one of the pups that it would be the one I choose. I had doubts about the weekly pics (actually every 4 days) being the same pup. One week the pup looked lighter next week so much darker, both ears standing and then 4 days later both down. The puppies faces and coats looked so different... how can I tell if my baby is older than 13 weeks? Do you think the papers truly came in with the wrong birth date?

Last edited by alimorgeron; 04-22-2015 at 11:37 AM.
alimorgeron is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!