View Single Post
Old 04-21-2015, 11:24 AM   #7
wigglewomyn
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissSunni View Post
So, Sunni has mastered going UP all the stairs..and gets stuck at the top. I've taught her to go down, but she only goes down if I go up and put her on the top step and stand behind her, lol…..uh, its 9 am, I've been up since 4:45 and up and down the stairs at least 20 times so far. Baby gate? ha..she mastered pulling it down…barricade the gate with a heavy object? nope…she can still wiggle her way in to pull the gate far enough to squeeze in. I'd love to know what she's thinking, because she knows once she's up, she's afraid to come down alone, lol. The similarity between her and a human toddler is scary. Apparantly my neices baby is doing the same thing, haha. The whole tether idea is becoming more real as this day goes on! Thank goodness we have puppy training tonight.
It took both my puppies a couple of days to get their courage up (no pun intended) to go "down" the stairs, after they went up them.

Hopefully Sunni will get her courage up soon and she will be flying up and down the stairs on her own.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!