View Single Post
Old 04-21-2015, 04:41 AM   #1
YorkieLover29
Yorkie Yakker

Default Expecting a baby and my Yorkie.

Hello All!

I have not been on YT in a long time. Julius and I have missed everyone. Hope everyone and their fur babies are doing good! A lot has been going on in our lives. Moved, got a budgie named Mr. Cheeks (Julius is very Jealous of him), my fiancé has moved in with us, and we are currently expecting a baby girl in August.

Julius is taking to everything very well. He is a strong independent good boy. However, he is, at times a little Jealous. I am really concerned how he will be when our little girl arrives. I have read up on how to introduce dogs to a new baby, ex having my fiancé bring a blanket home with the babies scent, but I am still concerned. We recently got a Parakeet, and Julius does not like us even being near his cage, let alone saying his name. He barks, and wines, and growls. We have slowly been introducing the 2, and seem to be making a little progress. A friend even brought her baby over and Julius, never aggressive, whined the whole time I was holding the baby. Any advice would be appreciated. Has anyone had a jealous yorkie and a new baby. Did everything work out ok. Thank you so much!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!