View Single Post
Old 04-21-2015, 12:30 AM   #12
YazminD
My ♥, My Soul, My Love
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dottiesyrky View Post
In my youth I was given Syrup of Figs for constipation, ugh!! If I remember the result was diarrhea, so perhaps you should watch for that. Perhaps give her some pumpkin just in case?
Glad to hear it is not toxic to dogs and hoping that there was not enough to give her the usual effect! Luckily it seems no harm done so don't worry
Hope she suffers no ill effects, but she most probably will be fine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiMiAndG View Post
I'm glad to hear your Yazmin will be ok! It's so great to have so many people here looking out for one another and each others fur babies
Thank you ladies I truly appreciate your concern. I was feeling very frantic last night because I worried the Fig Newton may have caused liver damage. Thank goodness that wasn't the case!
Dottiesyrky, I've never heard of Syrup of Figs, it sounds horrible and not too much fun too drink! Lol It's now 4:00 AM, Yazmin's usually up at 3 for breakfast but she seems to be okay! The only thing that seems to have effected her was loosing an hour of beauty sleep!
I agree MiMiAndG, it's comforting to know so many other members care for our babies and willing to help in our time of need.
YazminD is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!