View Single Post
Old 04-20-2015, 07:55 PM   #153
Verbena
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetodream88 View Post
Any one using herbs and holistic stuff needs to be aware that these have not been tested the same way as real medicines and there side effects and long term effects are unknown and some have even been shown to cause severe issues. Has any one heard of St.Johns wart? Natural little supplement that can have some seriously nasty terrible side effects. So not everything natural, herbal and holistic is all the great or even safe in my opinion it is far more dangerous the regular medicines.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetodream88 View Post
Until they start to test them to the extent as regular medicine and list the warnings and stuff regular medicine will be safer. It's not a closed minded thing. And really all this has nothing to do with a test that has no science to back it up or even syliva testing having no science to back it up. I guess talking about holistic mecdicine brought this up. Even if that herbs and such work it dosent make this test work.

You did mention herbs
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!