View Single Post
Old 04-19-2015, 08:51 PM   #15
Zoey Zendaya
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetodream88 View Post
My vet doesn't do after hour emergencies but they refer you to the one that does and I love love love her and would never switch just because in an emergency you have to go to a different places.
When we discussed this she said she checks her voicemail but twice I called after hours and voicemail was full and not available. ...
She did say something about going somewhere else in emergency , then I guess I just didn't understand why she didn't give me that number ....don't like being left in lurch....talked myself into changing vets.

Maybe for the sake of my fur child I'll need to go back and swallow my pride get off my high horse , or beg....😱 rather than leave my baby whom I know best, overnight even "for their own good" when I know she is too flighty and scared to DO her any good. She is a hearty eater and drinker and very feisty to boot , I don't foresee any problems with dehydration etc. and I laid in bed with Zoey for 2 days and can contain , maintain , and moniter better than no one all night plus one who stops by once....do I hear an amen?
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!