View Single Post
Old 04-19-2015, 01:45 PM   #111
megansmomma
Donating YT 10K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemy View Post
I merely posted on phraseology and not indicated that you must post this way. And I stated you do have a choice on how you phrase things.

Unproven is quite different to saying this or any other test is a *scam and that is not semantics.
I had to go back over this entire thread to see who called the test a scam. The only person that called the test a scam was Taylor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetodream88 View Post
There has to be a special place for people who know certain things don't work and make money off of people who think it's a magic answer like that allergy test by Dr.Dodds. They are scamming people with some of there stuff and it's just sad and wrong because at the end of the day it's the dogs who suffer.
I then quoted her and said:

Quote:
Originally Posted by megansmomma View Post
Pseudoscience would be a better choice in verbiage.

Pseudoscience is a claim, belief or practice which is falsely presented as scientific, but does not adhere to a valid scientific method, cannot be reliably tested, or otherwise lacks scientific status.[1] Pseudoscience is often characterized by the use of vague, contradictory, exaggerated or unprovable claims, an over-reliance on confirmation rather than rigorous attempts at refutation, a lack of openness to evaluation by other experts, and a general absence of systematic processes to rationally develop theories.
Cathy deserves and apology
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!