View Single Post
Old 04-18-2015, 06:17 AM   #15
pstinard
YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wigglewomyn View Post
What a great picture of Bella! How old is she?

I know this is off-topic of this thread, but how does one go about finding a mobile groomer? We don't receive telephone books any longer here and I looked online for groomers in our city. Not many independent groomers are listed at all, just the big chain ones mostly. I don't know anyone who has a dog that gets groomed either. I did ask at the vets and they gave me a card of a relative of the one clerk who works there but I don't know if she is any good or not.

I don't want a lot of hair taken off my puppies, just a little bit. I have trimmed their feet and legs but haven't touched their faces or ears and I think their ears especially need to be trimmed.
Bella is 2 1/2 years old. She looks a little funny with her body hair so short and her facial hair so long, but it will even out in a couple of weeks.

Here's a link to a mobile groomer in Auburn, NY: Bailey's Bubble Bus Auburn, NY, 13021 - YP.com . I don't know how close they are to you, but if it's too far away, they might be able to recommend a mobile groomer who is closer to you.
pstinard is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!