View Single Post
Old 04-18-2015, 05:01 AM   #13
MissSunni
YT Addict

There used to be quite a few mobile groomers in my area. I think because there are a lot of houses spread out. I used to have one that did all three Shih Tzus. It was an all day commitment with her though, lol. Because it was in my house and she did it for so many years, she took breaks, had her lunch..etc. But the puppies were so much happier having it done that way. She eventually retired and moved to Florida..so I had to look again, and found a few but I definitely didn't like the one that came in her own van. Since then I've found the most amazing groomer. She is in a Store, but its a small pet clothing store, and she's in the back, with windows and the top 1/2 of the door is left open..so anyone can look in at anytime. She uses oils to give mini dog massages, aromatics to keep them calm..its quite an experience. I'd like her to do my hair!! She's no more expensive then other local groomers, but its just a very laid back, zen kind of atmosphere. My dogs literally wag their tails the whole way in…and run to her as soon as we walk in. Sunni has been to her yet. But pretty soon
MissSunni is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!