View Single Post
Old 04-17-2015, 11:40 AM   #2
wigglewomyn
YT Addict

I am enjoying my experience with having two puppies at once, even though one is two months older than the other. They play with each other and where one is, so is the other one. I am housebreaking both of them at the same time, if one goes out, they both go out. I take both of them to the vets together, to puppy classes together and am training both of them together.

My puppies are in different crates but that is because we had Duncan for 2 months before we got Elliot so he was a bit more housebroken than Elliot was and we didn't want Elliot having accidents in Duncan's crate. But I put them both together in the pen and they take naps together and play together.

Of course, having two of them together, I don't get a lot done since they follow me all over and they always want to sit on my lap together. I have had more happiness, love, laughter and fun with the two of them than I have had in a long time since they came into my life. I am looking forward to enjoying them for many more years to come.

I think you are going to have so much fun with the two puppies. I had Duncan for two months before Elliot but I think it has been much easier since we got Elliot and have the two of them together.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!