View Single Post
Old 04-17-2015, 09:11 AM   #2
gemy
YT 2000 Club
Donating Member

It is a worry isn't it? My Dara almost everytime she went to the old groomer had diarrehea there and one time she had a razor burn!! We discuss that one a lot when I went back in the next day.

I have a new groomer now - she comes to our home. Wednesday we did Dara - a pretend show groom. I watched and helped Melissa wash her and we bonded over the fact that we are product junkies! It was quite cozy in our small washroom. Then I watched her blow dry and brush her out. We discussed each step of what product we were using and why. And then once I was satisfied with her ability to handle and treat Dara well, I let her on her own with just occasional peeks in to my grooming room. You can see her results I posted pics in our Yorkie brothers n sisters. And btw no diarrehea on Wed. My gal has a much more nervous disposition and I think that any public grooming shop will tend to stress her out.

Looking forward to seeiny your gals new bob!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!