Thread: Help!!!
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2015, 03:05 AM   #1
babibluuu
Yorkie Yakker

Default Help!!!

Let me start by saying I already feel absolutely terrible and like a bad Dad, so please support only here. Bella just turned 7 months old, I live in upstate NY it is just starting to get warm up here and I started thinking that I need to get her started on flea and tick meds. So yesterday I was on yorkietalk researching what to give her and decided on Revolution cause I haven't started her on heartworm either. I didn't realize that she should have been on this stuff already!!! Anyway I ordered revolution yesterday. Bella and I do trail running together, she absolutely loves it and so do I, not thinking anything about having this young pup out in the woods with me for 45 mins 3 days a week with no protection. Sure enough this morning I found a tick on her neck, I tried to take it off as per internet instruction but that thing was on there and I am not sure I got all of it. I did wipe it down after with alcohol. I feel awful and am worried about her. Please what should I do? Do you think I should take her to vets, or just watch her for a few days? Any advice will be so welcome. I really try to be a good Dad, but I feel I screwed up on this one, I hope she doesn't suffer for my bad.
babibluuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!