View Single Post
Old 04-16-2015, 09:18 AM   #68
Lal47
BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyjane View Post
LOL you join YT and just happen to post on a thread from 2009? And, this is your only post?
No vested interest in this woman's breeding program is there?
It is not even about an interest I saw where there were people saying she scams people, you know I was against how Puppy Mills are ran, and I thought the way the puppies were kept in a kennel was cruelty until Gayle and Danny explained to me they have to be off the ground and on concrete they have to follow many laws, and what really made me know Gayle is a wonderful Pet Breeder is the fact when one of the Mothers had puppies Gayle brought them into her home, I accidentally got one of her Vet bills we use same vet I opened by mistake she puts a lot of money and a lot of time into her puppies. why do I not like Yorkie dogs,,,,simple they are one of the most unintelligent breed of animals they are for the Rich that have someone that will clean after them, I have never met someone that had one and could train it to do anything other that Bark. End of discussion and once again Cameron, OK does exist and I live here. Have a Blessed day
Lal47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!