View Single Post
Old 04-16-2015, 07:13 AM   #2
dinkster
YT Addict

I love this idea.
My animal history is shorter.
Our first family dog was a miniature dachshund named Suzy. She was so ladylike and sweet. Really a dog like that in a chaotic family with 5 kids was not the best for her I think now. We had to give her to another family when my sister started having serious asthma attacks and her doctor wrote on her report "The dog MUST go!" She went to some family friends who treated her like a queen.
No dog again for decades later. Then the coolest yellow lab ever-Clyde. He was amazingly smart. We also had some sort of mix named Skippy who ran away one day and was never heard from again. Traumatic. Clyde died at a very old age, and it broke DH's heart so bad that it was almost 10 years before he would get another dog.
And then Dinky, who is supposedly my dog, but is truly DH's. The first week we had him DH cried because he was attached now and knew that one day years from then, we would have to say goodbye to Dinky.
Our kids are grown, and it is very much the three of us now. We love this little guy to pieces.
dinkster is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!