View Single Post
Old 04-16-2015, 05:55 AM   #1
wynnpooh53
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default my animal history

I appreciate you checking in on me. I dont have my baby yet anytime now. I really am excited.
I was over playing with my sisters yorkies Jack and Jill they are something else. He is about 5 pounds shes about 8 pounds they are brother and sister.
Hello how are you this day the Lord hath made? How are your babies doing. Still no baby here yet. They are telling me any day. I believe if she looks like a Maci that is going to be her name.
I have used M names for all my animals. My ex has 3 of them 1/2 rottie 1/2 lab all red in color her name is Morgan. Then Maggie is full blooded rottie which is Morgans 1/2 sister same mother. Then there is the Queen Mollie reg. red twinnie dashound.
I then have had in the past a black cat named Max. A doxiepoo which was Moxie. A boxer lab mix named Moe. And when I was growing up we had a black and red dashound named Mitzie one in Japan. And one when we were living with my grandparents here in ohio. When we moved back to the states from Japan her name was also Mitzie.

Then when I lived in the Phillipines we had a standard size red dashound. his name was Speedy.Well that is my animal history as far as dogs and cats go. Oh I forgot did have one more dog a reg full size collie. Named Joey if I remember right got it for my son as his first Dog. Had cats but never had any luck they ran off died.
http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/ima...c/progress.gif I also had a pet squirrel named Heidi. Then my son got interested in horses. We had a 1/2 Morgan 1/2 quarter horse.Till he got to big for him. His name was Korkie and boy was he korkie.
Then I invested in a reg. quarter horse his name was BK's Educator at the time a well known Show horse name. He sired over 50 mares + at the Bob Evans Farm in Rio Grande, Ohio when it was a acting horse farm before they changed everything and took Bob Evans out of everything.Sad thing!!

Well I think that was all of the animals we had. From my childhood to my sons and me reliving my childhood. Now starting over with a new babie animal. Did well to remember all the animals we have had.
http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/ima...c/progress.gif
wynnpooh53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!