View Single Post
Old 04-15-2015, 02:57 PM   #29
megansmomma
Donating YT 10K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wylie's Mom View Post
It looks like I'm alone on this, but I don't find this balanced or journalistic AT ALL. Rather, I find it vicious, sarcastic, immature, and vengeful. It reads *very* strange and mind-controlling to me....in other words, if this doesn't read like this person has an agenda, I don't know what does.

LOL....I never said that it was a journalistic article. This is a blog post. If you would have looked at the very top of the link it gives the name of the blogger. Her Blogger name is dogsandehtics. I enjoyed her opinions pretty much the same way that many people follow the Dog Food Advisor and his opinions. His site is just a blog as well and is also very biased by his opinions of the subject of dog foods. Let me also add this to the mix, there are plenty of other things posted on YT and elsewhere that are mocked up to look like something they are not. For example the Press Release (paid advertisements) that have been posted as "breakthrough" science advances.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!