View Single Post
Old 04-15-2015, 02:42 PM   #4
matese
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetodream88 View Post
He is a pup so I'm sure he is just coming into his personality and that is why it seems like he changed after being neutered. Unless there is a fence he should never ever be outside with out a leash. Small dogs are prey for many animals, they can get hurt by a big dog who suddenly comes along, a person could come along and steal them and they could run after something and get lost or hit by a car.
I agree 1000%, my boy is 4 y/o, he is trained to come on command, I would never trust him off leash, these yorkie's were breed to hunt, once their mind is set on chasing something that is all they can focus on. My passed 4 girls were never off leash for the same reason, loose in fenced yard ONLY. I see you are upstate NY, you have prey birds, be careful even loose in the yard, never leave him alone, these are mischievous little critters, everything goes in their mouths, flying, crawling insects, watch him carefully, please.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!