View Single Post
Old 04-14-2015, 09:58 PM   #1
MybunDleOfJoy
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default will my dogs get along eventually?

My new puppy Max has been residing with me for 2.5 weeks now. Max is a hand full of energy very hyper all the time. Every time I come home from work I go to mia and she brushes me with kisses it so cute. Mia is playful alot of the time but usually when max isn't around lol. Max currently stays in a playpen when under no supervision still. I let max run around my room when I'm there because he learned pretty quick to be wee wee pad trained which is awesome. So far he knows sit and a bit of lay down on command.

My question is, why does he sniff mia (whos 1.5 yr old, fixed) butt all the time and constantly growling at her jumping and sometimes I've noticed him biting her , of course I always take him away and say No, bad boy!. I've even used a rattle can it worked for about 2 days -_-. How do I correct this behavior? Mia sometimes mostly rarely starts the bowing gesture and barks at him wiggling her tail and then runs around like she excited lol. I was thinking of taking max to the puppy playtime events at petco for him to play and learn a little of how to be nice idk if that's a good idea tho?

Any reason why max keeps sniffing her but ?when max does this mia looks at him like a she's watching him or maybe a lil scared idk and then when I move him away you could see she feel at ease after. But she doesn't grow at him nor bark at him when he does this. Max isn't fixed he's 10.5 weeks old btw. Sometimes RARELY. They growl at each other for 2 min top wiggling tails. Will they ever get along? Mia never had the chance to socialize since i took her in at 5 weeks because i had no choice, so she has always been a bit afraid of other animals.
MybunDleOfJoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!