View Single Post
Old 04-14-2015, 05:23 PM   #16
asutterfield
Yorkie Talker

Yes there are other pups from another mother. Layla is the mom of Sophie which Sophie is the mom to this little fella. Layla has had two litters. The first of which Sophie was only one that lived and in the second litter another boy named LiL BiT was only one that lived. Both times Layla had 2 pups but only 1 survived each time. So Sophie is the mom of the little guy I've been talking about, sorry we haven't decided on his name yet, i usually call him "little one". The "little one" (6 week old I've been talking about) was born February 25, 2015 while LiL BiT was born Novermeber 5, 2014. I know it is all confusing lol I'm trying to explain it for you tho. HeHe. Mickey is the father of all three, Sophie, LiL BiT, and lil one. He was only meant to breed with Layla, in which Layla and Mickey are NOT related but Mickey and Sophie got together at some point, and I had no idea. It's totally my fault, I thought I had more time and was planning on getting her fixed for sure. So the lil one is product of father and daughter breeding together. I don't know if anyone knows much on subject as I do not and thought they might give me advice or concerns I may have for this super sweet little fella. I'm so worried about him and am totally in love with him of course. I just want what's best for him. I don't know if anything wrong with him or not, I'm not sure what to even look for but all I know to do at this point is give him all the love and attention I can. Hope that I cleared up confusion. I probably made it worse tho lol.
asutterfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!