View Single Post
Old 04-14-2015, 11:26 AM   #27
JadeD
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxVicki View Post
WOW I have no words for this !!! Not a reason to breed.
See what I mean about people on here?

I at least know where these dogs came from. It is much more history than the average dog I get where I have no background and no history and have no idea how they were treated or how the parents were. I know the grandparents to the Yorkie as well.

I guess some people will never understand, but I will love these puppies very much and they will be well cared for.

My typical dog I have gotten because someone got a dog and then decided it was too big, too loud, too hard to train etc. I don't care how big these get, or if they are difficult to train. They will go to training classes because even though I know how to train they will benefit from the social interaction.

We picked the first puppy and then we are also taking the last puppy. All the puppies born have homes lined up and will be loved and they are all going to friends/family of the person who owns the dogs.

Sorry if you don't approve, but I bet these will be better than the average dog I have gotten in my life. I have had 2 purebred (with papers) english setters given to me and one of them I still have and he is great. The other one died of cancer at age 4. I would rather take my chances on these puppies.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!