View Single Post
Old 04-14-2015, 07:18 AM   #1
JadeD
YT 1000 Club Member

Default How does your Yorkie sit on/with you?

Every since I got Teek in January he loves to sit with me on the couch. He does not like to sit on my lap though, much to my disappointment, but I don't push as if I pull him onto my lap he gives me that look. Then he plants himself next to me again and settles in.

However, he will come up on the couch and I leave him room between me and the back of the couch and he will walk up there and then he will turn around and back into the spot as far as he can go and then lay down. He likes his butt to me.

I thought maybe that was because he was new here, but he still does it to me all the time.

He is honestly better at parallel parking than I am for sure! Every once in a while he gives me a rare treat of actually sitting on my lap but usually as soon as he is tired of being petted he is next to me again. I love him touching me in any way, so I settle for this, but I would love for him to just curl up on my lap.

Do your Yorkies curl up on your lap? Do they prefer to sit with their butt or head towards you?
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!