JadeD
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoopersMom89 View Post
Talon from Doctor Who
Siler from Stargate
Thane from Mass Effect
Ripley from Alien

Those are a few of my favorites And I tried to keep them in the letters you gave lol!!!
Ohhh! I like the way you think! I am a huge Doctor Who fan. It is a good thing this puppy isn't a girl or she would probably be named Astrid (one of my favorite characters).

I found out that the puppy I liked was the only one left without a home thus far on Monday and I felt so bad for it because it is my favorite and so I talked to my husband. We were planning to take it home if it was the only one left when we get my daughter's puppy, but I asked him if we could just ahead and claim him now so they would all have homes. He said it was fine as he was hoping he was homeless when we got there anyway. LOL

As soon as I name him then he will really feel like mine, even though I am so excited already! I would have been terribly disappointed if someone else had taken him. The brother and sister will make great playmates. I plan to get mine fixed just as soon as my vet will do it and my other 2 male dogs are fixed and then I will get Raksha fixed when she is probably 8-10 months old. I like to give girl dogs a chance to finish growing good before they go through that. She will be indoors or outside on a leash so I won't have to worry about puppies if her brother is fixed.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!