View Single Post
Old 04-13-2015, 12:09 PM   #1
BijousMommy
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Unhappy Very scary signs of illness

Hello my Bijou will be 7 yrs old in July and is 4.7 pounds. She is trembling, walking backwards, almost inaudibly whining and when she gets bumped she sounds like a cat screaming (normally doesn't sound that way and bark is still the same), when she walks forwards she walks very slowly and looks so sad all the time. She seems to be in constant pain. She will eat (by spoon feeding) and will barely drink any water. I've taken her to the vet twice. First time they checked for external pain and couldn't find the problem and told me to give her tramadol. Second time she looked to have a hemorrhoid and distended stomach in which they emptied her anal glands and just told me add pumpkin to her food and to watch her and continue giving her tramadol for pain. She's been having issues for almost 3 weeks now. I don't think she is having the stomach issue anymore and I don't think the tramadol is working anymore and am really scared for her. The voice change is the most recent thing I've noticed and started about 2 days ago. Last night I found a small red-ish tick in the bathroom just crawling around. I did see a bump under her front leg last week (couldn't see any signs of a tick and nothing came out when squeezed) but it's now gone or just can't find it again yet. I am at a loss and need for my baby to get better. We did get a male 1.5 year old Chihuahua that she doesn't like very much right before she started to have these issues. Has anyone experienced this before and have anything helpful to share that might help me point silly vet in the right direction?
BijousMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!