Thread: Puppy Tips?
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2015, 06:24 AM   #5
ColesMommy01
YT 1000 Club Member

I think it really depends on what area you live on how much a "good" yorkie goes for. I've lived in NY where they cost $2000(+), Tennessee $500(+), Mississippi 300(+), Texas $400 (+), and the West Indies $300(+). It really comes down to the breeder and what they feel they should price their puppies. My breeder charged me not what I consider much for my first yorkie, when I contacted her about purchasing another she charged me less than what she charged others due to our great standing relationship. Since you already have a small breed I don't have to tell you to keep an eye on your puppy with the medium/larger breed dogs. My yorkies don't have sensitive skin, but they are sensitive to cold weather. Either way investing in a good shampoo that works for them is a must. If you're impatient you may want to work on that lol. Yorkies are a bit hard to (potty)train in general and will usually do their best to train YOU to their way of doing things. Oh, I also want to add to only use a collar for tags and use a harness for walking.

Last edited by ColesMommy01; 04-13-2015 at 06:26 AM.
ColesMommy01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!