View Single Post
Old 04-13-2015, 04:11 AM   #4
hamlet
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Thanks for the replies, there's lots of people with dogs where I live, I rarely hear any bark at night, but know for a fact it is not my dog. He barked one night as there was foxes outside which scared him and stopped pretty quickly.
We have notice if we all leave together he starts crying and barks, but I don't think he goes on and on for hours. I went to the shop less than 10 mins away and he started soon as I shut the front door and we listened when we got back and he wasn't barking.
I'm going look in the pet store for them rubber toys and put treats in it and see if that helps.
I'm off work today so I've gated the living room and kept him in there, I went to the shop and my husband stayed in the bedroom and he didn't cry or bark while I was gone. I praised him and going to try again later on a few more times.
Thankfully he's a really good pup and training him has been pretty easy, only thing is he is so attached to me.
Thanks again and I'll keep you updated on how it goes today, the real test will be wheb my daughters come home and we all go outside together so wish me luck lol x
lisa xxx
hamlet is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!