View Single Post
Old 04-12-2015, 02:52 PM   #169
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

You seem to be holding things together remarkably well to me. Your son or either of his parents have stayed in bed for days, stopped eating altogether or gone on a crying spell it takes a hospital stay to stop. To me, your son seems to somehow be managing to handle this devastating news exceptionally well for a man of any age, let alone one so young, and from what I can tell, so are you and your husband. The pain and misery you all must be going through every day has got to be agonizing, totally draining, but you all are managing somehow to still function - no mean feat in the face of devastating, frightening news. On top of all that, son is even learning to play a musical instrument, with all the others things he's got to learn, from scratch! Quite a remarkable youngster considering what he's dealing with this past month. You all seem to have a wonderful grace about you. I pray this coming week is uneventful and lets your son and you two parents catch your breath a bit.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!